Thursday, September 13, 2012

Log Rolling Contest

So now I'm in my final year of schooling! I'm taking two awesome classes, conceptual illustration with Baron Storey and my senior project class, commonly referred to as BFA. Both challenge my ability to think creatively and execute skillfully...while managing my time and working as a mentor for two classes.

So far the semester feels like this: 

So let's see if I can stay on the log, suckas! 

So the first two weeks of BFA we had to create a one minute introduction video: 


And a 3 to 30 seconds of animation based on the prompt that the finished product be labeled, "The Chair," the following is my effort on that account, my apologies that its just a link - the formatting of the blog makes the video embed funny: 




That's all for now, got class in the morning! 

<3 bjet="bjet" div="div">

No comments:

Post a Comment